My 8 month old puppy accidentally ate the other 11 year old dog's medication. I was panicked and searched "dog poisoned". The offer to talk to a vet online straight away came up, I took it. I answered some questions of a veterinary nurse/bot. And then it said we will transfer you to a vet now, just pay $2. Panicked and wanting to know what to do for my puppy, I agreed. As I waited to got to the time UT vets was open we rang them, while still waiting for and answer from Just Answer and they talked us through what to do for our puppy.
Once I got off the phone from the vet and looked after my dog, I saw I had an email from Just Answer telling me I was now a member, paying $55 a month. This is very much preying on someone who is panicked and needs answers fast. The puppy is fine but no, thanks to Just Answer who wasted my time by claiming they could help me, taking way too long in a poisoning case and should not have come up as the first thing as I needed help immediately and I was panicking.
This complaint has been resolved automatically due to user's inactivity.