On January 4th my wife's phone stopped making and receiving calls. I called Tracfone on Jan. 5th and spent over an hour on my cell phone testing and trying to fix my wife's phone. I was finally told to wait a day or two and try again. Yesterday, Jan. 7th, I called Customer Service four times at three different levels of employees for three - and one-half hours, performing basically the same tests and procedures over and over. The last call was discontinued by Tracfone after 47 minutes.
Today, Jan. 8th, I tried to call Tracfone again on my phone and discovered that my phone no longer has service! My call was routed to an automated help line and eventually to Customer Service. The agent I spoke to was very helpful but the call was disconnected after about an hour.
Now I've discovered that neither of our phones has text capability.
I've spent almost six hours working on the issue with Tracfone and now have no cell phone or text service on either phone. I've gone from one of two phones that work to none in just four days.
I want full service reinstated on both phones.
This complaint has been resolved automatically due to user's inactivity.